Maintains an independent database for reporting performance measures, tracking episodes of care and patient outcomes, and other quality assurance measures. We act as a 'one-stop-shop' for referrals, billing, reporting, data analytics, training, and quality assurance - simplifying the administrative process.
What We Do
The VAAACares program serves as a one-stop shop for comprehensive care coordination, care transitions, and many other services to support the health and well-being of CCC Plus enrollees.
With the success of the Eastern Virginia Care Transitions Partnership (EVCTP), the Virginia Center for Healthcare Innovation, affirmed by the Department of Medical Assistance Services (DMAS), encouraged the expansion for a statewide Area Agency on Aging (AAA) collaboration to provide services for the Commonwealth Coordinated Care Plus population.
The Value of Area Agencies on Aging
• 40 years of in-home experience
• Established relationships with hospitals, skilled and long term care nursing facilities in every community in Virginia
• Solutions that provide better health outcomes
• Leverage public and private resources for effective in-home services
• Deliver support services to maximize community living options
• The mission is to focus on helping people remain in their homes and to live independently in their community for as long as possible.